Pages

Sunday, 6 April 2014

The end of 4th posting of 4th year

dr R was always been a great inspiration. Provided that he is cute handsome etc, i always mesmerised by the way he come into a diagnosis. The way he read the ecg, the way he do the procedure, the way he communicate with houseman, oh, in general, he is awesome. And smells nice too. No kidding. I love his smell.

Its not that i am super gatal to watch every little move of him. But i found him to be such a great inspiration. Not to forget, a great calon suami to be. Must minus the fact that he is married with 2 kids. Okay lets forget that shall we? Uhuk.

Okay. In general. I wanna be like him. Super educated, super religious, super saiya. Eh? And because a&e have such a great inspiration like him, i found that a&e is sooo much more interesting. I kinda have the weird connection or jodoh with a&e since i was an infant by the way. Its like the second home since i always get sick. Extra point there.


I didn’t wanna fall in love, not at all. But at some point you smiled, and, holy shit, I blew it




Final exam will be in another 3 months and i am not ready yet. But looking at those great specialists like dr r and dr k always make me feel super motivated. But at the end when at home, all the motivation went away. Lols. Typical medical student betul. Maybe dr r need to consider me as the second lifetime partner of him? Baru boleh feelin motivated all the time. Alasan. Bahahaha

Btw, i will not forget the first wardround with him, the first bedside with him, and the last round. Eventful sgt. Haha. I dont mind at all. 

What a creeper i am. 

Lol Its gonna be either a&e or ophtalmology now.

No comments: