Pages

Monday, 20 January 2014

And I shall leave everything to Him

Since I entered the secondary school, my dream was always to travel around the globe. So, I have set up my mind, to study hard for SPM and get the tix to study overseas. I did the first part. I do work hard for it. But I didn’t manage to study overseas. The UK. Or to be exact, Ireland.

I was so devastated for the fact that I didn’t manage to go. But I didn’t even bother about my dream. All I ever care was to go. Fly away to other country. Maybe He knows that my intention wasn’t right. That’s why. I managed to study the course that I want; medicine. But locally, in Malaysia. And since that moment, I was pretty much astray from the path. I know that I can do this. But I am not doing it with all my heart. I knew that I keep on trembling. But I do nothing about  it. Yes. I am killing myself slowly. God know how’s that feel.

Change and work hard for your future and of course, achieve your childhood’s dream. Be serious of what are you dealing now [medicine] and be the best. It’s going to be a very tough journey, I know. But it’s worth it. Really, really, worth it. Take the entrance examination to be able to work outside and build a new life there. But in the case of that, you will have to be alone. This doesn’t really work out for your hormones right now. But hey, think about it. Today’s sacrifices may bring a better tomorrow. Who knows right? 

Or, just follow your hormones, build a family and become a specialist in a boring field. Here, you can nurture your motherhood skills and yada yada , which is good, but does not really tally with your dream. Well, of course the estrogens in me saying that I do want to build a family, marry the person I love and live happily ever after. But then, ahh… Which path should I take? 

 Life is so hard as an adult.

No comments: